Welcome!

Hello :)

Friday, August 24, 2007

e-books

There has been the, "books will always be my favorite because you can't curl up with a computer screen," thing

I am here to say, "rubbish!"

I downloaded Alice's Adventures in Wonderland at home and curled up on my couch, with shiney new laptop, and read just fine, and as cozy as could be the other day! Project Guttenburg - easy, and like, yeah!

Confession: I may have just peeked at the book I downloaded for curiosity... and actually snuggled into reading all of the wicked blogging between Anthony Bourdain and Rocco Dispirito - I'm just sayin' - maybe it happened that way ...

*SherryQ*

and if you miss the smell of old books - there is a place that will send you stinky must smelling scratch an sniffs - but I can't remember who it is!

No comments: